Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Woke Up

My time in bed wasn't really great.  I *********** and as usual got up after.

I had a dream, what was it.  I remember it was something about like buying ice cream or something, I sipped up some candy animal in a cup of milkshake and had to buy it and ended up owing $30, and then he calculated about $100.  My mom was gonna pay.  There was another booth, in this dark place with hints of the idea of classical|off-classical|bizarre red-orange, like the edges, like sorta pulsing mysteriously.

My alarm clock turned off, too, but you know I knew I'd wake up, like Christmas.  I usually use 2 but was pretty tired.

So, no theater tomorrow.  I don't feel good because of the constant weird messages everywhere I go.  :{  Maybe I'll go back to bed?  x/  And cry?  I can get breakfast, might have to find my other alarm and wake up in 2 hours.  Or maybe look at some people's Facebooks?  I have to schedule an appt. for tomorrow.  Schedule the van ride.  Go to the bathroom now.  :/  I wanna get back on IMDb.  So, I did gymnastics, already.  I want to clean my room this weekend.  }:D  Maybe, make a nice settting to sing or experiment with the clean room.  Even in a small room would be fine.  The sofa would be at the computer.  I planned to get a TV, already.  I had a closet.  I just have stuff to store I'd store in the garage.  I mean, I have drawers of like things and then like a couple boxes like with bathroom supplies and some office supplies.  Then, the books and odd book things, that's all.  Then, I have some clothes I'm not using still, the 1s that don't even fit, leotards.  I have this extra desk, wanted a bunk, maybe don't need a bed on the floor, probably was worried of jumping off.

Just went to the bathroom and had some cheese crackers..  Was thinking of getting surgery to remove the tumor to increase my female cycle.  They said it wouldn't affect my nose, but they go through the nose.  I'll 1st ask to try the medicine, I think.  What should I eat?  Buffalo chicken sub?  Not sure there are more subs left.  Then, I'd toast bread.

No comments:

Post a Comment

fuck fuck fuck fuck like a duck