Wednesday, March 20, 2013

f.y.i.

My dad has no relationship with me parently, that has "fad-ed away. .like the mo or niing dew"

I went to college, and my parents D-cided not to be like sorta in a relationship with me, seriously.  I was just on my own, and other adults still cared about me, like matched in personality, like they were my parents or parental units|figures.  I came back, and the rhythm of the home was forever lost-as well.  :|  I don't see why you're trying to say I'm shit because of who my parents are and then make me listen to them.  I've always done what I was supposed to, just picked on for my attitude and like how much money my family has.  By attitude I mean just the way I'm affected but contain myself but have private thoughts, as well.  Like, when you feel something and you have a reaction but didn't do anything and didn't bother anyone, just felt people were racist toward you and that they weren't really white.

No comments:

Post a Comment

fuck fuck fuck fuck like a duck