Monday, March 18, 2013

Something Suddenly Came Up-

What is it with people from FL & Ca. born in the Boom being less beachy than 1s born in the 80s?  What about the kids born here, today?

So, I didn't see the sorta morality in saying it's precious to have my "broken" but not torn in 2 leg ... What else ... Ah, yes, your body is important, things like that breaking.  I just want to know why.  I thought, at 1st, well, better start slowly because that's what life is about.  I mean, Ginny is a nice voice instructor and also does other things.  She does have a mistaken belief in her life that speaking is the only thing.  She just thinks about that feeling.  There must be a reason I broke my leg, though.  I got up and told you because I know you'd want to know.  I was lying on my couch, and it felt like it would fall off.  Luckily, though, my back felt very bony, like a dinosaur, and that's how my leg felt.  I left my dumbbells, out, too.  The bad part is that I was there and the man working there did something wrong, figured someone told him though and just forgot, and he looked at me and sorta made me fall then, watching Mary Poppins, guessing that's why.  I don't know how it helped.  It was fun using a crutch, but now I pull more.  I wouldn't do that.  What made it hurt was walking with my mom and her making me hit it.  People think my dad is crap being too old, but that's not true, they think older men aren't crap, they think the 1950's aren't friendly enough.  It's hard to talk about, so I don't know if you realize what I mean.  Some things must be hard to talk about.  That's kinda funny.  I guess the goal is to find out.  All I can say is I didn't do anything wrong.  I waited a semester, and I was tortured at home, maybe shoulda stayed but wanted to go last semester, also stayed maybe to get to know Ginny online, though.  Also, I felt a bit funny and tired, for some reason, just got off medication, as well.  That must be why.  }8]  Why is that stupid?  Can you just shut up you nigger Generation Z daughter of the age of Ginny, Late Boom?  Why should Late Boom and Generation Z constantly be doing this, you know?  Why do I have to tell you!  So, you're trying to tell me that there's more to life than solving my broken leg?  I'm afraid you're very wrong here in Florida.  :|

No comments:

Post a Comment

fuck fuck fuck fuck like a duck