Monday, March 18, 2013

So

Since I'm up, what do you think about everyone in Ginny's class not being healthy because my mom decided not to feed my dad and brother the right way.  I hate to burst your bubble, but it was for being mean to me.  She didn't feed me heartily, but I found out it was my dad's fault.  Guess he wouldn't let me be young and European.  I still don't get it.  My dad wanted my mom to cook for him and him not influence her.  Like, he ate the wrong way.  She said he stayed home for my brother and when I was little to see me I guess..  I always encourage him to have good times with others, I guess.  You know, you all have like attractive, very white siblings, but my brother isn't like me, wants to be racist and shitty, just depends on his race, makes me feel bad about what might have happened to me.  I don't worry about it, especially.  I refuse to say I'm on some tacky 1950 generation that is slick and doesn't feel *** like Late Boom.  That might be why my emotions are not complex, had no choice.  I see you're all pretty complex.  At least, I'm considered attractive or was.  Something wrong with what I ate when I stopped eating with my family, but I know that going out will help.  You know, I have this problem, though, I was getting my haircut and my dad's been mean so now I'm sorta upset he made me make my torso tight.  I just keep getting bs about younger dads.  He's born July 25, 1950..  I think I'm like gonna ***!  xp

No comments:

Post a Comment

fuck fuck fuck fuck like a duck